That 70's Show (S-8) (E-10) Sweet Lady



Genre
:
Period sitcom
Cast
:
Mila Kunis / Danny Masterson / Laura Prepon / Wilmer Valderrama
Directed by
:
David Trainer
Original language
:
English
Production company
:
Carsey-Werner Productions
Original Channel
:
Fox
Country of origin
:
United States


EPISODE SUMMARY

Jackie meets the local star while at the salon with Fez: talk show host Christine St. George. Her new goal in life is to be Christine's co-anchor on "What's Up Wisconsin?", but breaking in to show business is harder than she thought it would be. She finally gets a job working with Christine, but it's not quite the job she wanted. Randy wants to take Donna away to a cabin, which makes her suspect his intentions; Red takes Hyde to his Lodge, and Hyde's intentions come under suspicion


VIEWERS REVIEW

Now don't get me wrong, I love this show. But no one can convince me that this show has any kind of merit anymore. I am getting sick of these stories because they don't even fit with what the show is about. I dislike this episode but not as much as I dislike Reality TV.
I hate all reality shows. Not only that but they are not reality. I believe that people who watch these types of shows are really dumbing down society. And even worse are the people that are behinde making these types of shows. I just wish that one day these people will sit back and reilize that they are making america dumber. And america, stop watching this garbage. I Love Tv, but I refuse to watch something that is so unoriginal that they can't even muster up a script. Now my last attact is that these are NOT Reality Shows. These are NON SCRIPTED SHOWS. or GAME SHOWS. Get it right.
Now That I am done with my rant about that back to this show. This was a great show and they jump the shark alot. I really hope that they fix themselves. Well heres to hoping!!!
"Quote Nevermore

If any video is not working or any episode of any show is missing , share your comments .
If any of your favourite show is missing , kindly inform us by commenting , We will upload it as soon as possible .
thanks

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.